March 26, 2009

Since I have nothing to blog about...

Here are five absolutely useless information about me that will or will not be useful to you.

1.) I believe that one day I will achieve something amazing that's beyond everyone's expectations. The day just hasn't come. Nor have I figure out what the 'achievement' is.

2.) I think that I will never get married. Even if I do, it will probably be to a sea cucumber.

3. ) I believe I'm cursed, somehow. :(

4. ) I will never be able to drink 8 cups of water a day, no matter how hard I try. It's tasteless. How does one force themselves to drink so much of something that is tasteless? It's either I forget (blaming the short attention span) or I'm just too bloated to force it down. How do you people do it?

5.) I secretly watch That 70's Show. And I love Steven Hyde. :D

So you know just a little more about me. Doesn't everyone have dark, ridiculous secrets that's vowed to never be revealed? Just remembering 10% of mine takes a long time. Long enough for Pam Anderson's boobs to sag an inch. I secretly think that it will never sag, though. They look nothing like it's made out of fats, like rocks. Well, not that I actually examine them. Okay, I'll shut up now.

But I'm a good person!

Happy Birthday, mum! :D

Till then.




Dewd, where's the fucking silver lining on the cloud right above my head?

0 comments: