May 16, 2009

Well, well. I'm sorry for the recent absence. The excuse will never change, I guess. Nothing interesting, the internet is down, laziness has overcome me...

So, basically I just have nothing to post about...

Until now.

I'm currently blogging in my aunt's house (no you cannot have her address). The reason I love coming here is because the place just give you a breath of refreshment. Well, not to her but for me. It's quaint, humble, not too big.

Yah so anyway, went to KLCC for Angels and Demons. Maaaan, that movie rocks. I have no other words to describe it. Go watch it but please, be completely awake. OH, and I had Kyro's Kebab. I seriously do not believe in dieting when there are food out there, waiting for you to taste the greatness. Dieting should be illegal, I tell you.

Later on, we went to Nikko Hotel for a buffet dinner. Once again, I walloped a whole lot of food. I am currently bloated but food makes me so happy. So, oddly very very, very, happy.

Just a quick update, nothing special. Hope you guys are having a great weekend. :D

Till then.

0 comments: