September 10, 2009

For those who have a younger sibling, especially boys, will relate to me.

I got my tetanus shot in school today. I bloody hate needles. To add to my anxiety, a classmate fainted right after she got her jab, which is like right before my turn. Wtf man. So it's like a small tiny red dot now, laughing at me because it still aches. When I came home, I showed to my brother...

"Hey, Justin, look. I got an injection today."

Walks over

"SEEE!"

So I lifted my sleeve.

"Where? Where?"

I pointed to the little red dot on my arm.

"This one ah?"

And he freakin' jabbed it with his stubby finger. Sigh. Boys will be boys. Especially mischevious 8-year-olds.

I told Kevin about it and I pointed out that MOST boys, especially around the age of 8, are curious little buggers. I do admit, my brother is a handful but it's fun with him around. So I asked Kevin if he was like my brother and he told me "I don't think so, all I do is poke tadpoles".

Hahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahaha TADPOLES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

0 comments: