May 8, 2010

If you were Kristy...

The worst thing that happened to you today was the PSP running out of battery in the middle of owning a GP in burnout. *RAGGEEEE*

I thought about updating my blog yesterday morning but all my thoughts flew out the window when a small yet maniacal mosquito/fly insect thing decided to look for refuge in one of my nostrils. For a fraction of a second, I was just so disoriented. I choked on my breath because I fear if I inhaled, the insect would go in further. So I stopped whatever I was doing and just stood there, hoping that the insect would realize its idiocy and fly out. Maybe it did, I don't know but the whole day, I felt like there was something stuck up my nose. Probably implanting a mind control chip in my brain or worse.

Geez why am I telling you this?

Anyway, I was having a conversation with Justin the other day after watching the whole season 1 of Ugly Betty.

Justin : What's the indian girl's name?

I was trying to recall if there even WAS an indian girl in the show.

Kristy : What indian girl?

Justin : The fat one.

Kristy : What fat indian girl?

Justin : NEHHHH the one that likes Ignacio.

Kristy : OH. She's not Indian. Not all black people are indian, Justin. She's African-American. Her name is Constance.

If only the world were that easy where all black people are indians, all white people are american and all yellow-skinned monsters are chinese. And now he thinks all black people are African-American. It's like his new favourite word or something.


"You ride that squishy train!"

I have a party to go to.

Till then you crazy kids.

0 comments: