April 28, 2009

This post took me one whole hour. :(

Sunday, 26th April 09

Rachel and I went to Jalan Telawi, Bangsar to get her some new clothes. Once again, I didn't get anything but a massive headache and an empty stomach.

For dinner, Aunty Jayne, Kitty, Rachel and myself headed to The Japan Club. Freakin' exclusive! You can't join unless you work under a japanese firm or your nationality is Japanese.


There is some benefits from having a Japanese uncle. :D



Moving on, the food was one of the best Japanese food I have so far (go figure), and it was so quiant. Got a glimpse of a Japanese martial art in action called Kendo.



Seriously, you don't need the skills to whack someone up. Just walk around in the uniform and no one will want to even go near you.













This is a pretty late post for 25th April 09.

So, it was a dull Saturday morning. I slept at about 12 the night before and woke up at 8 30. Why is it when I wanna wake up early for school, I can never? But when it comes to resting on a Saturday, my eyes jolt open. Geez.





Jason Lam's 7th Birthday at McDonalds Mutiara Damansara





Jason, Justin and Mosstaqim.




Some awesome chocolate cake with awesome-er deco. :D


Two random kids at the party. They looked pissed. Maybe they should be cause they didn't have no cake!




Boob grab. :S



Party packs. The boy in yellow is so bloody adorable.





Special kid. :)





Here's the funny story about this little girl. The friction between her baby fats and the slide didn't give her a nice ride. :(





See what I mean?



Haha.




He's lovin' it.



Add Image

Sel.

I wonder why kids these days are having such a Ben10 fetish. Came home at around 5 and went to Bryant's place. Went here there, everywhere.


Till then.

0 comments: