February 3, 2010

.... cereal

I'm so not used to blogging with titles and labels. I keep forgetting them because they're so freakin' small on the screen. And I don't enjoy cracking my head for titles. For example, this post's title is called cereal. Geez, who the hell wants to read about cereal?

I hope you do.


I hate corn flakes. It tastes like cardboard. They even included two strawberries there so it doesn't look like shit.

Everytime I go grocery shopping to pick up... well, groceries, I would be standing at the CEREAL aisle for at least fifteen minutes. Since I was a kid, I always have a dilemma when it comes to choosing between Honey Stars and Koko Krunch. And I only could pick one. Who would be so cruel to put a child in a situation where he/she drops down paralyzed with indecision? I liked Honey Stars because it was sweet and it doesn't tastes like shit even if it soaked in the milk for long. And they're small, which fits in my mouth nicely. Not to mention they're shaped as freakin' stars! STARS! Small, sweet, yellow, stars. Doesn't it just sound like a damn fairytale?

I also like Koko Krunch because.. well just look at the spelling. Koko Krunch lol. Crunch is spelled with a damn K. Has a special ring to it. My favorite part is when it turns the milk chocolate. It's like magic in a box. Koko Krunch also have this weird shape that looks similar to a concave lens. Didn't like to put it in my mouth but it turns the damn milk chocolate. Need I mention I love chocolate milk?

I wrote a complain letter to Nestle, stating that Koko Krunch is a product of straight-up racism and they came up with Koko Krunch Duo. Which makes it tastes gay. Lol, jk.

So, just the other day I was at the supermarket, picking out cereal. Honey Stars or Koko Krunch. I literally got stares from those yoga bitches flinging their diet cereals in my face. I was choosing between Honey Stars and Koko Krunch, yet the other healthy cereals sitting on the shelf were silently mocking me. Friggin' grains with raisins and other thingamajigs in there. I eventually took Froot Loops. Lol, yeah I know the whole thing about Froot Loops are gay Cheerios or something but we aint got no cheerios here. The amount of sugar in froot loops, if consumed daily, does things to your head man.

But suuuuuuuuuuuugaar, 'tis geewd.

Till then.

0 comments: