February 2, 2010

I'm eating the sun

Yep. It's just one of those days where I just feel like sleeping all day. Someone needs to do the world a favor and declare a 30-hour day system. It's February and I feel like I'm just drifting through to the days with assignments, chores and... more assignments are chores.

To Hanson: See. Not everyone is granted the luxury of leaving the house chores to someone else. :P

I've not been ranting very often these days because there is literally too many things I want to damn to hell. Like, during my PMR year, I don't remember being so worked up. And its only the beginning of the year. Way to enter the decade..

Yes. I'm pissed a lot these days. A LOT. Because I don't get to do the shit I want to do. Like, read something other than textbooks or take dancing classes.

No, I don't dance lol. Can't dance for shit neither.

Btw;

I AM LEARNING PHYSICS IN BAHASA MALAYSIA YAAAAAAAY ME!!11!


Stupid teacher can't teach for shit!

Till then.

0 comments: