March 1, 2010

Barbie dollz

I was playing with barbie dolls in the toy store and someone slapped me from behind and I was called girly. I'm still fighting back the tears. What a jerk! I personally believe Barbie is the next Antichrist with their ever menacing appearance and manipulative qualities. Besides, who else can contort their body like them? I plan to initiate a Barbie commercial, notifying all little girls and pansy boys to join me as my minions to assist me as I commence world domination.

To the ignorant public, it may seem as if I was 'playing tea party' with those plastic dolls but in reality, I was implanting microrobotic chips into their plastic casing to remotely control them. Imagine, tens of thousands of Barbie dolls (and Ken dolls) marching up to the White House in the BarbieMobile. annihilating every awestruck soul along the way. See? People just don't know masculinity even if it hits them smack in the face.



Till then.

0 comments: