March 11, 2010

I want to eat now

HOLY CRAAAPZZZ;SKDJFA;SDF


Cherpumple Pie

Bottom: pumpkin pie inside a spice cake, middle: apple pie inside a yellow cake, top: cherry pie inside a white cake, all surrounded by cream cheese frosting.


The Icingcano

Bottom layer of brownies, topped by a layer of chocolate cake and a layer of red velvet cake, smothered in Oreos mixed with frosting, rice Krispies, marshmallow fluff, meringue and chocolate pudding.

The Smorturary

One layer of marshmallows, a layer of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, another layer of marshmallows sandwiched between two S’more Pop-Tarts topped in chocolate sauce.

Dessertwiches

Chocolate chip cookies covered in chocolate and nuts sandwiching coffee icecream.

I don't know why I do this to myself. I want them all.

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/


Till then.

0 comments: