March 15, 2010

Regarding the statement below,

I HATE PEOPLE

Of course, that is probably the brash way to say it. For me, I pretty much dislike assholes. Assholes, which sums up 95% of this god forsaken world (and the people I know). For the ones who doesn't like explaining themselves, the sentence above works. Sure, what kind of people?

People who have zero gratification of any sort, for one. People who enjoy going on AWOL and expect to be hunted down. People, who are too much of a big gaping vagina, to pick up the phone and bloody call once in a while. People who jump to conclusions before they understand the situation. People who don't face the situation like a man. People who don't appreciate.

Damn I can go on and on.

So friends, to conclude my ever redundant message, please refer to the statement in bright bold letters.

I don't need.

Till then.

0 comments: