February 17, 2009

Dudeee. I need a freakin'massage right about now. I was practically forcing my eyelids open just to get through the day and what a long long day it was. I want to watch so many effin' movies, I don't know if my wallet can take it.

Anyway, as many of you know, life's as sour as lemons sometimes. You know the saying; "If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade." The thing is, no one teaches you how. How much water does it require? How many teaspoons of sugar? Chilled or room temperature? They don't even tell you to share that bloody glass of lemonade.
Point is, life sucks at this moment. But maybe I don't want it any other way.


I mean, hey. It could be worse.






















Or can it?




"When life gives you lemons, you make guava juice, throw the lemons and your neighbours and wonder how you did it."



All this lemonade talk is making me thirsty.

Till then.

0 comments: