February 13, 2009

I thought about whether to allow selected readers to view my blog or just leaving it open for public. But considering how annoyed I get signing in over and over again just to few certain blogs, I think I'm just going to make this for everyone's eyes.

I was asked today, 'Why do you injure yourself everytime you enter the workshop? This is like the second time.' And I thought, second time? Cause I filed my skin while filing a piece of wood. Then, she reminded me how I got hardware glue all over my hands. Oh yes, I remember it like it was yesterday because it hurt a whole damn lot. Washing your hands with thinner isn't cool as well.

Anyway, I asked Alex;

Why do men like to follow random girls they don't know around? Or better yet, approach them with their stupid antics? I mean, do they get satisfaction by looking at their 'wtf' faces?
Or do they just like the attention given to them by "chics", so they label the other sex.


If you have an answer, just comment. I'm a girl, hence, this burning curiousity isn't going away without some help.

Also, if you're wondering what Alex answered;

"you ONLY do that

when youre intersted in one person

if youre not

youre simply just weird"

So, I guess a huge part of the male population is weird. I'm not being a sexist. Just curious. Maybe cause sometimes I wonder what I'd be like if I were born a boy. Hmm. Let's see, no freakin' menstrual cramps, no long phone calls, I'll be able to look fit faster with the help of testosterones pumping through and through.

Wow.

Till then.

0 comments: