February 12, 2009

"Let go of the scrotum, Amelia!"








Uhh, yeah. That's what Pn. Raja said during Science.


Anyway, since I was a kid, I have this nasty habit of applying glue all over my hand, waiting for it to dry and then rubbing it off. I like the way I look like I'm shedding skin. I have to admit. I was a sick kid. I mean, I ate paper, rolled around a golf course like a retarded lawn mower, drank 'Ribena' which actually was tap water mixed with the purple pigments of some kind of, you guessed it, purple plant. The list goes on!

That was a few very disturbing years ago, so, keeping a distance from me isn't necessary anymore.

My friends have successfully made me gag continuously all the way back to class after lunch break. Jia Wei had to go and tell me all the random shit you can find in your food, for example, a 10sen coin. I MEAN WTF? Do you know how many people touch the same 10sen coin a day? Hundereds, and you have no idea what they do with their fingers daily. Then Shanny just had to tell me about how the food was poorly prepared. The oil, the dirt, the cooks.

I'm not going to buy fried rice, or any food for that matter, from the canteen anymore.

Man, I feel like I'm missing out and missing people. A lot of them.

Imma go HYPERCANE on yo face!

Till then, you junebugs.

0 comments: