August 19, 2009

Just finished reading Digital Fortress. Shit man, one of the best thriller novels everrrr.

I was watching Oprah last night. I realized; everytime I flick through Hallmark, it's always Oprah. And she's always around fat people. I don't know if it's just me, but every Oprah episode I watch involves fat people. It's like she has this sick fascination with them. I mean, yah everyone knows she's a little on the chubby side. Maybe she just wants to surround herself with obese teenagers just to make herself feel a little better.

I'm sure watching them cry their eyes out on national television makes you feel all warm and cozy inside, Oprah.

When I was in Bangkok, I realized something as well. Cab drivers there are damn anal with their gas. I mean, just go to any gas station. Even if there is a ridiculously long line there, they'll just queue up, eager to feed their hungry tanks. It's like, all hell will break lose if they don't get their precious gas. Anal. Anal. Anaaaal. No wonder we're short on natural resources.

Till then.

0 comments: