August 16, 2009

Lollerz. Okay, so it's the weekend and I pretty much wasted my time slacking off. I like slacking off. I glued myself to the idiot box for half a day and here are three things that I learned :-



1.) Discovery Channel uses white people to reenact Asians, which I think is hilarious. They make all Asian men look like noobs.



2.) The coolest show on History Channel is The Universe.


3.) There are too many ads on how : WHITE SKIN MAKES YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! BUY NIVEA WHITENING LOTION! :D



Yeah, about number 3, there are just TOO many. I flick from one channel to another and every ten minutes I hear how brighter, whiter skin makes you look beautiful.



So what about them people with skin that isn't white? Aren't they beautiful as well? Apparantly not. I don't remember what product was this from but they said it can help 'reduce the yellowish complexion'. Shows how you people are so ashamed to be Asian. Tsk tsk. I don't mind if you're jaundice. That's a bad reason to be yellow.



But c'mon people. Feeling ugly? No problem! Just slap some whitening cream on your face.



They make it sound so wrong to be any other colour than white. Racism. I laugh at you shallow minded people.

The advertistments are trying to say:

"For the ugly people with low self esteem."

It's just that, they don't want to hurt your feelings so you will buy their products. :D

Look at that packaging. 'Whitening Treatment Cream'. Sounds like anyone who has skin any other colour than white have some disease.

So, if the idiot box tells you that being tan and brown is the new 'beautiful', would you actually throw all your whitening products and start getting fake tans?

It happens.

0 comments: