August 14, 2009

Omaigod!

Yeah. That's what everyone says about everything.

Not ready for a test : OMG.
Found out your boyfriend cheated : OMG.
Saw some awesome pair of shoes : OMG.
Finally realized that you are ugly : OMG. :(
Can't shit : OMG.

I mean, who came up with this phrase? Sheesh.

Yup, so, let's see. There really isn't anything much to blog about. It's because I'm having some exam. Yeah. Exam. Why would anyone one to blog about exams?

No one gives a shit if you're not ready.
Nobody really cares if you plan to screw it.
No one would actually encourage you to 'do your best! :D' when you type out some pathetic, self-pity post about how stressed you are.

So, basically, no one really cares about you. Aww, boohoo. Sad. :(

Here's something random:

I'm sitting in the kitchen, just got back from school with my uniform and whatnot. Food is on the table, smelling great. I feel good. I always feel good around food. It's some kind of noodles them chinese people call 'yee mee'. Great tasting. I picked up my chopstick. And my brother runs down naked. I'm pretty sure I don't have to elaborate on that. He runs into the kitchen like some diseased monkey and yells 'I NEED TO SHIT'.

I lost my appetite completely. First, the visual. Second, the bathroom was next to the kitchen.

Here's another thing random:

MASTUR CHI3F RULEZZ LOLOLOLOLOL!
Till then.

0 comments: