April 18, 2010

Staring at the carnage

First off, I want to say thank you for making me such a significance in your bleak and miserable life. I apologize because I cannot reciprocate your waves of emotions because I lack your mental retardation. Your impossible delusions of power and superiority have made me realize how much of a degenerate you really are. Oh, so you are hating on me? Well, bravo, I say to you with outstanding enthusiasm. I never did realize as somehow, I grew fond of your idiocy that I must say... is spreading like plague. Now, you cannot say I don't understand your hatred for me because I have been pondering about it a lot. Would you look at that?! I was THINKING about where your mental incapacity originated from. Maybe its your unusual blend of proteins and nucleotides in your DNA that makes you particularly vexatious. Perhaps its the impossible amount of pressure on your shoulders from being so insecure. Oh, how I pity. :(

Really, the things I hear you say about me is very amusing. I enjoy being placed on such a high pedestal and be thought of so much. My very presence bothers you! Do I really posses such a powerful aura where merely walking pass you across the halls strikes such a chord in you? Jealousy is a poison, my friend. I don't even need to lift a finger where you, on the other hand, gather your little two-faced companions to waste your breath discussing about how you abhor my ways. So you say I have changed. Have I changed into something better than you? Personally, I don't think I have changed. I still like licking the cream off oreos before eating the cookie. And if you repulse the way I am, why not talk to me? Do I instill such an amount of fear in you?

At the beginning, I have thought of making peace with you. But after much consideration, I realize degenerates like yourself have a mindset of an anus where all you ever will do is give people shit. What would confronting you do? Nothing, I say because you hate me and no matter what I do or say, you will still dislike my ways. So, my efforts will be futile. I have better things to do than care about what you say about me. I understand completely, how bleak your life is now. You just need something to make your day in school a lot more interesting, no? Well, if it does give you such satisfaction because you are just so incompetent like that, I shall not stop you. I am contented with the way I am and I don't need such adolescent, Hannah Montana kind of issues to get me through the day. At least when I dislike something or someone, I am consistent about it and not drift with wind of hypocrisy.

You entertain me. To watch your face distort in such a way when I walk pass you in the halls.

I laugh at you.

Till then.

0 comments: