April 4, 2010

Strange

Yesterday, I was in Sunway and my mom brought me to this shop which sells really cute novelty items. I was checking out the bracelets they had there and this very tall guy in a black shirt stood next to me. Awkward, I thought. Nonetheless, I carried on with my business of browsing through over-priced costume jewelery. When I turned around to retrieve my phone from my bag, I accidentally, I swear accidentally, nudged him with my elbow. Before I could make eye contact with him and apologize, he was already smiling.

Things started to get really weird.

"Sorry", I said and hastily walked beside my sister who was checking out mini musical machines. With much of my attention focused on rolling the knob which makes the music, tall black shirt guy walked pass me and 'accidentally' nudged me on my arm.

"Sorry", he said with the most horniest grin I have ever seen. =____________=

He seriously thought I was hitting on him.

Anyway, I played with a gyroscope or better known as NSD POWERBALL in the shop. It costs about a 100 bucks but daaaaamn its addictive. And it hurts like crap after a while.



Another mindfucking machine.

I caught the end of the 5th Malaysia National Figure Skating Championship there as well. There were flexible little girls standing all together in short short body hugging dresses. All I could think about was Hanson. Hahaha. :D

The other day, my grandma was in my house watching MTV or some other music channel when Lady GaGa's Telephone video was on.

Me: *in cantonese* Grandma, her body is so hot right?

She laughed and said yes hahahaaha.



Till then.

0 comments: