June 5, 2009

My blogskin is now less of a fancy doodah, I know. The reason I changed it is because it's so much easier to read. You people out there might shrug away the fact that some of the blogs out there blasts obnoxious 'glittery' add-ons and completely ignore the use for a blog is to write. Who cares what music you listen to? Who gives a crap if you have a pink dog jumping around your page? But it doesn't matter.

Most of you people can't write for balls anyway.

I like my blog. You don't like it, go waste your time somewhere else:-

Considering the fact that some blogs out there are barely readable, I decided to make the background black with white text against it. It's easy on the eyes.

Whoops! Didn't mean to offend you Miley-shitbrain-Cyrus fans!

Then again, I didn't say I was sorry. :D

0 comments: