June 24, 2009



Yo.







Well, well. Will you look at that? No update in weeks! Although I have nothing to post about, I just thought I should clear the cobwebs thats starting to accumilate.





So, last Saturday, I went to PESS for their Hari Keusahawanan. I was innocently walking around when suddenly a gaggle of girls swarmed around me.

"Hi you want to have a go on the pyramid?"

It took me a few good seconds to realize what they were talking about. Since they were all cheerleaders, I realized they wanted to elevate me.

No way in hell!
"N-no thank you. Heh heh."

"Come laa, it's fun!"

I'm telling you! Cheerleaders are damn persistent!

Bryant's band performed good. I have the videos but most of it is disrupted by fat chicks standing up and blocking the way. Sigh. You can check it out at http://kamanewara.blogspot.com/.

WHERE IS IT?

0 comments: