June 30, 2009

Tagged by Jenyen!

1. What have you been doing recently?
Typing out all 35 questions because IE wont copy the text.
2.Do you ever turn your handphone off?
Never! I should though.
3.What happened at 10am today?
Danced the chicken dance, OMAGAD.
4. When did you last cry?
I don't remember.
5. Believe in fate/destiny?
It dpeends.
6. What do you want in life now?
Since when did life give me anytihng I asked for? Geez. No point putting it up here.
7. Do you carry an umbrella during the rain or just put up your hood?
I don't carry umbrellas.
8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed?
I like to read and watch House on my bed.
9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Girl boxers.
10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
Hahaa. Uh, nicest thing huh. Well, I don't know. I'm too lazy to check.
11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
No but somehow, I'm like a complication magnet or something.
12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
No.
13. What was the last movie you caught?
Monsters vs Aliens.
14. What are you proud of?
I don't knowwww. I'M SORRY I DONT KNOW SO MANY THINGS! :(
15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox says and who is it from?
Hey u alright? Haha...

From Zewei.
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
The Arms Of Sorrow - KSE.
17. Do you have any nicknames?
Fishball. *cringe*
18. What does the newest text message in your inbox say and who is it from?
Haha, nope. Why?

From Julian.
19. What time did you go to sleep last night?
Around 12 30.
20. Are you currently happy?
No. In your face, happy people.
21. Who gives you the best advice?
Morrie.
22. Do you eat whip cream straight from the can?
No.
23. Who did you talk to on the phone last night?
The static.
24. Is something bugging you right now?
Hell yes.
25. Who is the last person that made you laugh?
[copied from Jenyen] wei xiang bryant tk julian alex jenyen bryan =D kopitiam gathering
26. Do you like yourself?
Do you?
27. You want $5 or $10?
Is this some kinda random question someone threw it because they blanked out?
28. Do you think you're stupid sometimes?
Haha. Yes.
29. Who is your best best best friend?
Best best best friend. Wow, much elaborated. Um, not much but a few.
30. What would you do if you like that boy?
Nothing la.
31. Who are your favourite stars?
Stars. I don't know.
32. You hate your mother sometimes in someways?
No.
33. Do you have even stead before?
Like Jenny said, what's a stead?
34. Which type of boys do you like?
I like girls. :D
35. Now are you single/attached?
I am single. WOO IN YOUR FACE!

Justin added me to his conversation with his friend. God knows why. Is anyone into Naruto?

Koh Chun Hoong says (5:49PM):
Rasengan!!!

OMG DAMN RANDOM.

0 comments: