July 25, 2009

I can't believe I slept for 14 hours straight. I don't even know how I did it. Normally I would wake up starving in the middle of the night. But all this sleep got me thinking. That's good, right?

I've been thinking about all you people. We used to be friends. We haven't talked in months. I mean, yeah la I understand that situations causes things to change. We don't even talk to each other anymore. You can't say that I didn't try because I sure as hell did. I'm not angry, I'm just having a hard time accepting it.

Yeah I've been thinking about all the stupid things we did. I ended up dreaming about it. C'mon 14 hours of sleep, man. I had shitloads of dreams. i just don't remember it all. It's so early in the morning, I have nothing to do. I lost my appetite (which is weird cause it hardly happens) and I'm just sitting here, blogging.

I feel so stoned man. Sleeping for 14 hours feels like I lost a chunk of my life. Normally I'll only have 4 t0 5 hours of sleep during the weekdays.

Sigh. I'm going to read a bunch of listverse now.

0 comments: