July 18, 2009

It's the weekend!





Probably the only time I get to act like an ass around the house. The weirdest thing happen to me yesterday. I dreamt that Vanessa and I were argueing over something so pathetic, it almost annoyed me to death. I actually laughed when I woke up.

So I told her the next morning.

The thing is, she dreamt of me too.

Kristy: We were like scolding each other 'maderfucker' and all! I dreamt that you cursed with words I didn't even know existed.

Too bad I don't remember it.

Vanessa : HAHAHA! I dreamt of you too! You got watch the movie Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist? You know what is.. is... i s . . . organism?

Kristy : Oh, noo. Organism?

Vanessa : No, not organism! Org.. Or.. or-ga-sm?

Kristy : ORH. Yeah why? O_O

Vanessa : Yeah laaa. I asked you what is the meaning in my dream. And you explain to me in detail. Like so scientifically. You said 'need to play with vagina blablaa...'

That moment, I was like OHMYFUCKINGORANGEGOATS HAHAHAHAHAHA.


Kristy : Hahahaha. Why am I such a nerd even in dreams?

WTF PLEASE.

Till then.

0 comments: