July 29, 2009

We were all assigned to write an essay about a dead cat. Our imaginary dead cat. One, I never had a cat. Though there are stray cats outside my house, never felt anything when they went missing. I mean, how much can someone write about their poor dead cat?

I wrote about seven paragraphs. When I was done, I was all 'What the fuck did I just write in my essay?' So, I re-read it. And DAMN, I made it sound like it was the end of the world. Maybe it's because I don't overreact over a dead animal, but my English teacher couldn't care less.

Argh. I've been doing jackshit the whole day. Stupid dead cat essay. And it's name is Momo. Who in the right mind would name an animal Momo? Sounds like a stripper name. A very hairy stripper. Disgusting. I can't believe I just typed that out.

0 comments: