July 27, 2009


One of my favourite villains by Marvel.

CARNAGE PWNZ.



So, Rachel came home from work and told be about her day. She overheard a conversation between a mother and her young child. A noisy young girly she was, running around the store, making noise and what not.



Her mother took a pair of boots and tried it on.

Girly : Mom! You look like a cow... c-o-w... CAO ... Uh.. cowww (struggles pathetically).. Cow..

Mother : Cowgirl, honey. It's cowGERL.

I could only imagine the humiliation. First, your daughter called you a cow, although unintentionally, if you couldn't see her struggling face, it would be so believeable. And the volume of her VOICE to add to the wound.

OKAY.


Have you guys seen the new 50 Ringgit note? Isn't it so insanely hideous? I mean, take a look at the bloody Hibiscus. DAMN IT. Idiots!

The petals are square and in the ugliest shade of red. That will probably be the most ugly and pathetic looking hibiscus I have and will ever see in my entire lifetime. And it's our national currency.

And do you know what it looks like? It looks like a freakin' rug. With its horrible patterns and swirly things. It looks like something you'd step on in a barber shop. And it's our national currency. Ugh.

Don't even get me started on the back of the note.

Moving on,

I want you all to listen to this song. HAHAHA. :D




Till then, my ugly friends.

0 comments: