October 21, 2009

Are you a RHCP fan? Yes? No? Yes? You should be.




I think this is the best Californication version EVAR. The intro is just mind boggling, gob smacking, incomprehensible... a total slap in the face! AND Anthony Kiedis is shirtless in the video hahahahahaa.

I stayed home today rather than sit in our school complex to suffocate in the humid enclosed space while watching the rehearsal for tomorrow's event. I forgot what the event was called. But honestly, it's not that I actually care what it's called. I don't care enough to ask, that's all. I mean, I would go to school if I had a book to read. Just that, I don't. I borrowed Sidney Sheldon's 'The Sky Is Falling' from my mom and that 400 paged novel was supposed to last me at least a week.

But it didn't.

Instead, I finished it in less than a day. Why? Because in school, the rate of boredom is beyond epic proportions. Especially when you don't have classes. So basically, we just sit in the hall, watching the clouds float by with more life than we do.

Anyway, dinner calls.

Till then.

0 comments: