October 20, 2009

Red : Me
Blue : Justin

How's Alanna?

She has fever. She brought her medicine to school.

Did you take care of her?

No.

WAI DO YOU WANT TO BLOG ABOUT MY GF?

So why was she (referring to his girlfriend) angry today?

She wasn't angry, she had fever.

Then why did she scold you?

I don't know.

But you told me she scolded you.

I heard Koh talking to her. I was on the phone with him. Then he told me she likes me. Then I chat with her on facebook. I said, "I heard you talking to Koh that you like me". Then she said, "NO!!!!!". Then I said tell the truth. Then she wont tell the truth. I keep asking her to tell the truth but she wouldn't listen.

Then she said on Facebook, "I have no heart to talk to you anymore!" and she changed her mood to 'angry'.

Hahahahaahahahahahah!

I forgot some so it's ok.

This is hard-core proof that girlfriends are extremely difficult. Even my brother can't handle them. And she's only 8. Hahahahahahahaa!

Jesus don't love meeeee.

What?

Nothing. The Kings of Leon song.

Till then.

0 comments: