October 10, 2009

Yo. I'm in the midst of an exam heat and I'm blogging in the middle of the night. Hahahahaahaha.

I need to get a new purse. I mean, there's nothing wrong with the one I'm currently using.. it's just that I hate to fold my money. I like it all flat and crisp. Don't know why though. They just look nicer and keeping nice things in sight is... nice. So basically, I'll spend less. I just think it looks ugly when folded, like it makes a horrible 'V' shape.

Another 'wtf' factor.

This relates to the recent PMR exam. So everyone's cracking their brains to study lately. Nothing wrong with that. What sucks is how they wish you 'good luck' when they don't mean it. Why do they say it just for the sake of saying it? I've received quite a number of insincere wishes before my papers.

Don't say it if you don't mean it. It's hell annoying because some people are just so transparent.


So, I was on the phone with Selviah. She was tellin' me about her stalkers and all when she screamed through the line. And I mean a full-blown high pitched screech. Turns out it was a lizard. Hahahaahahahaha. Did you know that when many people are asked what insects disgust them, they'll say a lizard.

A lizard is a reptile, my friends. Not an insect.

Btw, why is 'why' such a stupid quesiton? No, it's not a stupid question. There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

0 comments: