October 19, 2009

Every time I blog, I always forget to type out a title. Two reasons why I enjoy forgetting it:-

1. Hate to think about what the title should be
2. Typing out a title ruins the whole mystery of the blog post

So yes, I'm just going to leave it be. Besides, it's too small. I bet you don't even take notice. Now, you must be thinking why am I posting so very often nowadays. Well, let's see. There aren't anymore classes in school, there isn't anything interesting to watch on the idiot box and I read almost every damn book in this house. There isn't anything to do apart from lying around the house and making a piece of shit out of myself. So I blog. There isn't anything much to blog about lately as nothing has been happening.


Do you know how bored I am? I mean, the level of brain-crushing boredom here is insane. I am so bored, I'm blogging about it. Dammit! I was so bored today, I found a termite on a cat and pathetically made a big deal out of it only to learn that the only person in the living room was my sister and her tv show was more interesting. I was sitting on the floor, facing the window, watching a cat milk her kittens, listening to the dogs bark at some floating branch and thinking about what am I going to do next. Only thing is, I stayed there for quite sometime and then I went to the kitchen. Not what I planned to do.

I opened the refrigerator at least five times in vain because there wasn't anything to eat in there except some barbeque cheese slices. I hate cold cheese. So I paced around the kitchen (as if that'll magically make some food appear). After about five minutes, I walked out.

I don't remember what happened after that because I turned my brain off. Probably the only thing I did today that made sense because why would I want to stay conscious just to witness my being turn into nothing more than a piece of fungus.

Then I took a shower and here I am. Don't know why I'm telling you but it doesn't matter. I'm just typing out the first thing that comes to my brain. So here it goes. I'm leaving. Because there isn't anything more to talk about. Listverse if giving me crappy updates. I mean, I don't want to know what the First Ladies of the world did. Pssht.

I'm off to go wallow in the void.

Till then.

0 comments: