October 10, 2009

Testing If I Disabled ze Title.

I didn't realize my previous post was the 100th post...



Doesn't feel like anyting. I was planning from the beginning to type out something like "YEAH MY 100th POST IN YO FACE!" .. But no.

So I was fixing up my blogskin last night at around 1am till 4. This little task of re-writing the whole damn HTML layout really takes a toll. This time, there isn't much of a fancy artsy banner and normally, I'd tell you that I'll put it up soon when I find the time but I'm done saying things I know I'm not going to do. So, I'm not going to jinx it. In a way, it's like saying I'm not doing it which drives me to actually make an effort of creating one.

I kinda lost all my links too. I actually copied and pasted my previous blogskin html on Notepad but being the typical me, I closed it without saving it. I guess you already saw that coming, didn't you?

Okay, okay fine. So I AM pretty predictable. Wooooooo you get a trophy!

I'm actually pretty pissed from losing my hit counter or whatever that thing is called. I had up to two thousand views and BAM! it's GONEE. Oh well, I can't stay mad at myself for THAT long now can I? :D

I'm rounding my hits off to 2000.
Till then.

0 comments: