October 27, 2009

Since it has been a mundane day, I will give you an average post.

I was doing some random quizzes and I came across this result :-


The name of my punk band along with a quote by Sid Vicious of Sex Pistols.

His name is actually John Simon Ritchie. If I had a name like that, I'll probably change it too. Simon hahaha. No offense. ;P

Hmm, apart from that, I googled my name. Yeah, Alex, I googled my name. Just like youuuu! :D
It means 'Christ-Bearer' and it originated from Greece. Cool, eh? Did you know Kristy is a name of a village in Slovakia? ISNT THAT JUST SO AWESOME?

"Kristy is a small village and municipality in the Sobrance District in the Kosice Region of east Solvakia. Population : 300"
Courtesy of Weekay.

What else, what else. Meh, there's nothing much to blog about.

Till then.

0 comments: