November 2, 2009

Damn.


Pretty much the word to sum up my day. Woke up this morning and the desire to fall back asleep was so immense, I felt I was sleeping on fluffy pink clouds and it was just devouring my body into it. Well, I woke up anyway, you know, responsibility and shit. There's nothing much to say about school except that it will always drain my sanity and make me feel like shit after I come home.

Sunday, came home from Singapore. Btw, will blog about that soon once I upload my pictures. Damn slept for 12 hours. I just stoned around the house till dinner time. Fortunately, I was pulled out of my deep depths of boredom by...










Him.

To Old Town. To eat some more. Specifically half boiled eggs. Damn. He wont stop ranting at me with this Salmonella shit. And yes, I did google it. Doesn't give you freakin' skin rashes, thank you. Imagine you're enjoying your two beautifully prepared half boiled eggs and thick toast and there he goes telling you about how these viruses contaminates the eggs you're putting in your mouth. Appetizing, huh?

Probably the only thing that's worth going to Old Town with him was his Kangaroo Testicles keychain. Hahaah life size.

Thanks, btw. I belanja next time. :D

Till then.

0 comments: