November 13, 2009

Have you ever had an itch that cannot be located? It's as annoying as my previous post. Gosh, I feel like blowing myself up right now. GOH AWAY ITCH! BEGONE!

Yeah as everyone knows, today is the last day of the Form 3 year. Doesn't feel like much, y'know? When I come to think about it, I have this numbness towards everything. Everyone is all 'WOOOO HOLIDAYS!' and I make a mental note to not sit next to that person next year to spare myself from the never ending blabber of how awesome their break was. I know I sound like a cynic. Maybe cause I had one too many cups of milo. If I had to give my last ounce of gratitude to someone right now, it would probably be to Nestle. It just screws you in the brain. :D

At recess, I couldn't help but notice prom tickets were on sale. Pee Arr Oh Em. The most cliche and overrated event for high school students. It's that one night where you get to wear your pretty dress and dance around in your highest heels. C'mon, let's face it. Prom is just the only reason where couples get to play plastic Romeo and Juliet.

First of all, Juliet will spend week after week looking for that perfect prom dress. Why? To impress Romeo, of course. But that's just the surface. It's a fucking competition among the female species. They will use their perfectly manicured nails to claw their way to the top, which includes boring holes on the back of their peers with their horrid green eyes. There's just to many things to worry about! What if someone wore the same dress as you and she looked better? It would just be a major slap in the face, wouldn't it? In my experience, I've seen Juliets try incredibly hard to 'dress to impress'. They wear their dresses WAYY too short and their heels WAAAAY to high. Besides that, the more skin you shed, the more the glory. C'mon people, it's prom. Not a slutfest.

For those who DO dress appropriately, they ruin their night by trying to dance in those five-inch stiletto heels. Don't even get me started on the make up. They slap layers of crap on their face which makes them look like they had a massive botox overload. I'm sure most of you acknowledge the existence of fake eyelashes. DAMN. I hate those things. They make you look stupid and I'm being real honest right now. What's the point? They're fake, they look fake and everyone knows they are fake. If you think you're so ugly with minimal eyelash hair, stay home. I hate people. I hate crowds. I hate pretentious girls in short dresses and high heels wearing fake ugly eyelashes. I hate how they whine and gush about this stupid event. I hate how ugly people dress and not realizing it.

I'm not even going to get started on prom dates. So, still wanna ask me if I'm going? :D

Fuck prom. Fuck all you people who give a shit about prom. Fuck pretentious asian barbie dolls.

Till then.

0 comments: