November 3, 2009

Got tagged.

Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Sure.

Where were you last night?
At home in my room.

What is today's date?
3rd November two-thousand-nine.

Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
...

Anyone crushing on you?
Wrong person to ask, pal.

What is your relationship status?
I'm dating a rock. What does that tell you?

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yeap. :)

Has anyone ever given you roses?
Nope. :)

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
Yes.

Who do you text the most?
I don't text very often these days.

How do you make your money?
I go to school.

First person to text today?
Maxis. :(

What is your favorite color?
Green.

What color are your eyes?
Black? Blackish-brown? Black at the rim, brown in the middle?

How tall are you?
This is a touchy issue. :\

Tall enough, I guess.

Alex will not agree.

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
Hahaha Bryant at 2 in the morning yesterday. Stoopid. :P

Do you like your parents?
Yeah.

Do you secretly like someone?
No, cos it's not much of a secret anymore.

Why did your last relationship end?
...

Never been in one.

Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
Mommeeee. :D

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
NOOOOOOOOOO DONT MAKE ME CHOOOSE!!1!

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
I look more like... my aunt.

How long does it take you to shower?
Half an hour tops.

Can you do splits?
No.

Are you flexible?
Not reallyy...

What did you do on New Years Eve?
I don't remember. I think I slept through countdown. Oh well.

Was your mom there?
I don't remember.

Can you speak any other language than English?
Yes, of course. SATU MALAYSIAA!!!

What is the last letter of your middle name?
Technically, I have four names. One Christian name, my surname and both my chinese names. Which of them are middle again?

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
5.

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?:
Always. (A)

Are you scared of flying?
No. Wtf? WTF? EXPLAIN THIS!

What do you sleep in?
Clothes. A bed. In my sheets.

Who was the last person you kissed?
My mom.

Do you like funny people or serious people?
It depends. If the person's always fooling around when I want them to take me seriously, ain't that cool. People with no sense of humor sucks too. So, a little of both?

What are you listening to?
My noisy air-conditioner.

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
I don't do jewelry, sister.

What do you have planned for tonight?
Sleep early? I have to TRY sometime, right?

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
Well duh.

Do you have a favorite item of clothing?
Shoes.

Do you like messages or comments better?
Messages. Comments are for noobs.

Last movie you saw in theaters?
The Secret Lives of Pippa Lee, I think.

Last thing you ate?
Tim Tams. YEAHHHH BABY!

What was last thing you drank?
Water.

Are you happy right now?
I'm... contented.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A piece of mind.

Who makes you happiest right now?
Ha.. ha.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reading some 'Sci-Fi Psychology' fiction. :P

Are you left handed?
I'm a proud rightie.

What is for dinner tonight?
Rice. I ALWAYS have rice for dinner.

What is the last thing you thought about?
Wouldn't that mean I'm dead or smth? Thinking of answering this survey.

When is your birthday?
December 28th.

Do you want to get married & have children one day?
No.

Do you have to sleep with a television on?
Not the television, the computer.

Do you have any animal print clothing?
I think so. :S Dunno.

Are you a dare devil?
Pretty much, I guess.


What IM messanger do you use?
Windows Live Messenger.

What is your favorite food to smell while it is cooking?
Hahhhh. I don't even know how to answer this question because I love it all.


Except smelly tofu.


Whats your favorite flavor of tic tacs?
ORANGEE!!

Who is your favorite serial killer?
Jack The Ripper. Mutilation, ftw.

How do you like your eggs?

Half boiled. HAH! TAKE THAT ALEX. Salmonella, salmonella.


Do you prefer to have male or female bosses?
I'm not a sexist.

Have you ever been pregnant?
No. The hell?

Have you ever ran into a parked car?
Yes. -.-

Do you play an instrument?
Yeap.

How many watts do you like your lightbulbs to be?
Enough to light my room.

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes.

Have you ever had the falling dream?
Hell yeah! It was awesome. I was on a building, watching the flood below. I decided to jump, because dream-me is a complete idiot. I grabbed the telephone line and eventually, plunged into the angry river beneath me. I fell into a floating box. Randommmm.

Did you climb trees when you were younger?
Nope. Trees are for tree-people. I'm not a tree person.

Have you ever had a panic attack?
No. I'm as calm as a clam.

Or was the idiom 'dumb as a clam'?

Whatever, clams can't move for balls anyway.


Are you in a good mood today?
Meh.

Do you have any weird superstitions?
Mmm, not really. But I don't really question these things. Part of me remains skeptical, part of my doesn't, y'know?

Are you dating the first person on your friends list?
Pssht, no.

Have you ever been electrocuted?
Yeah. I was a brainless kid. The speaker had those 'red wire, blue wire' thing and I thought it was cool. So I touched it. It shocked me.

I touched it again.

Then it got painful.


Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Yup. It's a giraffe-hippo cross.

Is it alright to curse in front of your parents?
I try not to. Respect, people. Respect.

Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
Mike... Nope.

Do you think Barak Obama will make a good president?
I'm not into political shit.

No more questions...
Feel free to CTRL+C and CTRL+V it into your blog and answer it yourself.

SPEHS MERENS!!1!eleven!!

Till then.

0 comments: