November 22, 2009

I Hate Titles

It's half past two in the morning and I feel so... mentally disoriented. I've been watching lotsa movies this week. Three, to be exact actually. Thursday, I watched 2012. The movie was great. Gives you a clue about how you're about to die and shit. It kinda sucks. I have to admit I cried like a bitch. So I was sitting in between my aunt and a stranger and strangely, we ALL had the same reaction at certain scenes. Kinda odd. I was all 'who the hell are you man? why are you doing what I'm doing? :S'

While we were on our way home we saw this little red Kancil ahead of us with those car signboard shit hanging on the back that says 'I might be small, but I'm fast!' We were all thinking 'OKAY BITCH LETS SEE HOW FAST YOU CAN GO HAHAHAAH!' Let me tell you that my aunt was driving a Lexus Harrier.

Holy hell, that stupid red Kancil almost smoked a three liter four-wheel drive. His pick up was insane! I was literally yelling in the car. Astound, bewildered, whatever you want to call it. Too bad after the junction, he was stopped by a roadblock up ahead. :P

On Friday, I watched The Fourth Kind and The Time Traveler's Wife. Okay, first of all, after I watching The Fourth Kind, I'm fucking disturbed. God, religion, spirits, the unexplainable.. what if they were all connected? Extraterrestrial intelligences, aliens, UFOs. I'm out of my fucking mind. It's one of the reasons why I can't sleep right now. I just can't get the images and footage out from my head. Freaky shit. Watch it.

TTTW. The movie was just average. I mean, I've watched a lot of movies and this just isn't.. good. It has no substance. Doesn't affect you whatsoever. Don't watch.

I'm not really in the mood to blog but I figured I had to write it down before I forget. I know, I know. Who does that right? Well, this post was supposed to be awesome.. but I don't feel like entertaining you people at this late hour. Too bad I guess. When you're discombobulated, sleep deprived and pissed, productivity doesn't happen.

Till then.

0 comments: