November 6, 2009

What Malaysian Girls Like. (not in order)

1. Contact Lenses
I mean the ones where makes your pupil twice as big, resulting in a very cock-eyed look. I remember once, this girl was trying to make a serious statement about something to me but I couldn't see where she was looking. The whole time I was thinking to myself if she was talking to me because her huge eyes gave no direction whatsoever. Just. Huge. Eyeballs. Staring into blind space.

It's just sad.

2. Attention Grabbing Personal Messages
For example; 'I feel so saaaaad'. When they put this up, they have very high expectations from their BFF's to ask them why. If you don't, you''re off 'the list'. :)

3. Handsome KPop/JPop Boybands
Their cute. It doesn't matter how shitty their voices and dance moves are.

4. Size/Weight Comment
Whether about themselves or their long lost peers, it is a vital and compulsory statement to make.

"You lost weight la."

"NOOO!!1! I gained weight already! I need to diet" *insert pathetic sigh*


5. Sweet Sixteen

Never understood this. Never will.


6. Melodramatic Flings

Ahhhh yessss. Do I need to even elaborate on this?

7. Online Relationships
Of course, it's nothing like online dating. He's not a complete stranger if he's a mutual friend, right? Thing is, throughout their whole relationship, for example; 3 months (c'mon we all know it wont last longer than that) they will meet each other twice. Because in RL, 'it's too awkward'. It's easier to fake sincerity through IMs.

8.Texting
These days, if you call, you might be thought of as inconsiderate for calling at the wrong time just to ask that certain person where he/she is. The solution? Just leave a text. One thing I hate about it is when someone replies nothing but just an 'OK'. I mean, what the hell man? That's like 5-10 cents down the drain. And when theirs NOTHING to reply to, they get pissed.

Idiots.


9. Ironboard hair
It's a fucking competition.

10. Eyeliner Overload
Gotta make them eyes bigger! :)

11. Stalking Pretty Strangers
More like following their blog and envying over 'how nice her body is' and 'how cool her hair is when she ties it up'.

You don't even know her. Get a better hobby.

12. Putting The Camera Millimeters From Face
Oh yes. Facebook, Friendster, Myspace etc. etc. for lessons. OH. Remember to put it ABOVE eye level so you have the 'cute' effect! :)

Which brings me to...

13. Acting Cute
Adding a bunch of unnecessary 'nerhs' and 'mahs' just to make what they say a tad bit cuter. You know, so people don't pay attention to the illogical sense they make.

14. Being Different
It's ironic, how everyone tries to be different when they all end up the same at the end of the day.

15. Male Attention
If a girl complements her, she'll say 'Oh no-WAY! You are SOOO much prettier.'

If a BOY complements her, she'll blush, go home and announce it to all her envious peers. Here's a tip girl, just say 'thank you'.

16. Korean Dramas
Love Triangle, hot asian dudes, pretty innocent girls...
Oh. And someone has to die to add to the drama. :)

17. Adjusting The Contrast Levels Of Their Photos
Gotta hide them blemishes!

18. Shaving
Girls complain they have too much hair in all the wrong places and invests on shaving materials. You should be thankful you even have hair.



19. Beauty Regimes
Works best when you have a mate around to help you with that mask! Trust me, it's a ritual.



20. Anything Cute and Sweet
Strawberries, cupcakes, puppy dogs etc. etc.



21. Diet Coke
Gayest thing on the planet, sorry.

22. Being Discreet, But Isn't
Now, I will try to elaborate on this. When a guy asks 'Are you okay?' She says 'Fine'. In female language, it means 'I'm fucking depressed and I want you to ask me again'.

23. Blogging
I know, I know. I'm a frequent blogger too. What I mean is the blogging style. It's basically their space for them to announce their feelings indirectly for some sought after attention. Also, it's about how their blogs are fancier than others. :)

24. Taking Pictures
There's nothing wrong with it. It's just the way they scream in your face after they take the picture. "EW I LOOK DISGUSTING! DELETE IT!" And their hands go all NINJA SHURIKEN ACTION on your beloved camera.

25. Ang-Mohs
Admit it ladies.

26. Diets
Whether is health-wise or beauty-wise, you can find all kinds of it.

Of course, this doesn't apply to ALL Malaysian girls. Don't take it seriously. Unless I should add that in the list as well.


Till then.

0 comments: