November 16, 2009

Imagine you're chilling in the car, watching the world go by inverted as you look through the tiny raindrops on your windscreen. Just at that very moment, you're not falling fast enough to break when you reach the ground.

I feel my font is a little too small for reading. I mean, if it annoys the heck out of me, I can only imagine what it does it you. Gonna fix it after I write this post.

Here's a bunch of random pics from Singapore. Singapore was great. If you plan to walk Orchard Road and Bugis Street, just remember to get some sleep if your flight is at 7:30 in the morning. We left for the airport at half past four in the morning. No sleep all night. No sleep in plane. I was a walking zombie by noon.



What a crack it is.








What's inside, you ask? Why, heaven is! I'm just kidding. It's actually fried frankfurter on a stick in mashed potato and gravy... heaven.



Fried Mars Balls. There are no words to comprehend my love for the genius who came up with this wonder.


I was at One Utama on Saturday, shopping with my mom. Basically, she did all the shopping while I helped my brother get in and out of his clothes in the fitting room. Oh man, need I mention how many times I got elbowed in the face by his iron elbow? Besides getting owned in the face, I got kicked repeatedly because he doesn't know how to fit his ginormous foot into his chucks. Thanks a bunch, brother.



TITZ FM. My kinda station! HAHAHAHA!

Randoooom.
Till then.

0 comments: